PHS is a not-for-profit organization that relies largely on membership fees and donations to support its programs and services.
New Member Offer
In addition to a copy of the annual historical booklet (Occasional Paper) that comes with membership, new members may also choose two additional occasional papers from the list of those in print.
We are keen to learn what aspects of history interest members. The Society supports and encourages a wide range of historical interests. We welcome suggestions and any volunteer support that members may provide.
Benefits of Membership
- Monthly Bulletin listing upcoming events and articles of historical interest
- Free admission to Hutchison House Museum
- Complimentary annual booklets (Occasional Papers) on subjects of the region’s history
- Income tax charitable receipt
- Also enjoy:
- Prior notice of monthly lectures, workshops and other history-related events
- Prior notice of numerous family events at Hutchison House Museum
Join now and take advantage of the special offer for new members of a choice of two of the in-print past PHS historical booklet titles, in addition to the annual booklet for the current year.